Current Garden Photos

Since things are blooming nicely again, I thought I would share some pictures.  If you haven't tried it, you can click on the picture to see the larger version.  Also, depending on your computer settings, you may be able to right-click on the picture and use it as your desktop wallpaper.  I often use my garden pictures for wallpaper.

Above is creeping phlox, which seems to be more couch potato phlox in my garden.  It does little creeping.  To the above right are some daffodils, and the name escapes me.  They have white petals, a pinky-peach middle and yellow stamens.  Sounds like a good color combination for a Spring necklace!

Below are some tiny flowers, which comes under the heading "did I plant these?".  It is possible they are weeds, but just as possible they are from some seeds I planted last year.  I have been known to identify flowers as weeds and rip them out, and then leave weeds alone for too long, wondering if it is really a flower.  If you can identify the flower/weed below, leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

KIRA Earrings

  I made these earrings from the Kira Earrings pattern on BeadsMagic.com .  It was an easy to follow pattern, so I only messed up a few ti...