Black and White Leaves

I really like the color combination of black and white.  It is so classic.  Here I have made a chain bracelet with black and white resin leaf charms and matching earrings.  I am still trying to hone my photography skills.  I photographed the bracelet on an ivory background, and then used a grey background for the earrings.  I am wondering if I should have used a more contrasting background, such as red.  The jewelry looks much better in person than in the photo, which is not much solace when one is selling on the internet. 
The leaf charms have a nice dangle movement to them.  I don't know of any naturally occurring black or white leaves, do you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KIRA Earrings

  I made these earrings from the Kira Earrings pattern on BeadsMagic.com .  It was an easy to follow pattern, so I only messed up a few ti...