Happy Independence Day!

A happy 4th of July to one and all!  I've posted a picture of me clutching strands of beads that have as yet to make it into a project design.  I meant to do some red, white, and blue designs, but it's always one thing and then the other.  I should probably start up the Halloween designs now, and perhaps I'll finish something in time!

For my non-USA readers, happy whatever day!  You can still celebrate our day by eating a lot of food, preferably ribs, corn, watermelon and blueberries (that's what I'm doing!).  I'll be sure to celebrate your holidays too, just tell me what to eat!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

KIRA Earrings

  I made these earrings from the Kira Earrings pattern on BeadsMagic.com .  It was an easy to follow pattern, so I only messed up a few ti...