Colors of Amber with Silver Pewter



I really like the orangey-gold color of amber.  This necklace uses amber resin beads that look like they have occlusions.  The focal beads are ceramic in the shape of a parallelogram or trapezoid.  My geometry days are long behind me, so I won't claim absolute accuracy in the naming of this shape.  Each bead was purchased in a different store, since I can never seem to be satisfied in putting together a necklace easily with items all from the same place.  The seed beads have a unique duochrome effect, and are there to help add lightness and flexibility to the necklace.  I'm not big on the heavy chunky necklaces that feel stiff around the neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KIRA Earrings

  I made these earrings from the Kira Earrings pattern on BeadsMagic.com .  It was an easy to follow pattern, so I only messed up a few ti...