Photography Setup Exposed!

Who says people don't use their formal dining rooms any more?

A few readers have asked about my jewelry photography.  It is really important to have a nice picture of a piece in order to inspire someone to buy it off the internet.  I had many unsuccessful attempts at photography until I finally used this set up.  I had to bite the bullet and buy special lamps and a light-box.  I also purchased some jewelry displays for necklaces, bracelets, and earrings.  In addition, I've been learning which fabrics are best for the backdrops.  I keep trying to improve.  It certainly took a lot of patience at first, since I had to keep redoing the photos.  Hopefully, now, the photos do justice to my jewelry pieces.

You can see my jewelry photos on this blog, and in my Etsy shop at d'Olivia Jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KIRA Earrings

  I made these earrings from the Kira Earrings pattern on BeadsMagic.com .  It was an easy to follow pattern, so I only messed up a few ti...