Violet and Black Beaded Crochet Bracelet


This bracelet has violet purple and black beads on two types of crocheted stringing material.  I used a violet pearl cotton and also black beading wire for the crochet.  I believe the bead crochet is fairly new to popular beading.  I have many afghans, scarves, caps, and slippers in my past and was interested to see its surge in popularity.  I believe these fashions stay out of style long enough for me to lose things, for instance my old crochet hooks and my yarn stash.  No doubt I will find them once they are no longer a la mode.  I had to buy new crochet hooks for this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KIRA Earrings

  I made these earrings from the Kira Earrings pattern on BeadsMagic.com .  It was an easy to follow pattern, so I only messed up a few ti...