Many Colors 7 Crystal Chakra Silver Chain Necklace

This is a delicate 20" sterling silver chain with a spring ring clasp. Its pendant has seven crystals all lined up in a vertical row. Red, orange, yellow, green, turquoise, dark blue, and purple. According to the chakra concept, these are forces that govern your body and soul and are identified with the specific color. If you are not into chakras, you can just enjoy this as a colorful necklace that will match just about anything in your wardrobe!

3 comments:

  1. I never understand the importance of using a chakra jewelry
    I bought chakra jewelry just for testing. And I was amazed by the quality, the material and with the shape. I never ever have seen so good quality one till now. This was best for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep on posting such quality storys as this is a rare thing to find these days. I am always searching online for posts that can help me. watching forward to another great website. Good luck to the author! all the best! more information

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the information. I really like the way you express complex topics in lucid way. It really helps me understand it much better way silver color chain necklaces

    ReplyDelete

KIRA Earrings

  I made these earrings from the Kira Earrings pattern on BeadsMagic.com .  It was an easy to follow pattern, so I only messed up a few ti...