Turquoise, Violet, and Champagne Cream Necklace with Pendant

This necklace is a bit OTT in comparison to my other designs, but then I do like variety.  This is a double-strand necklace, although it is operating more like a single strand.  You can see that the main strand uses light and dark champagne cream seed beads, and then uses a few lampworked beads that are violet with turquoise.  The secondary strand uses turquoise beading wire (manufactured by Soft Flex) and metallic firepolished violet beads. 

I wove the pendant from mostly the same beads that are in the necklace, using a thin gauge silver wire.  I made a simple hook and eye clasp with a few turquoise seed beads to finish the necklace.  I don't think I ever go anywhere glam enough to wear this, although I suppose other people do! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This turned out great. I'm so glad that you are enjoying using our fun new colors!

    ReplyDelete

KIRA Earrings

  I made these earrings from the Kira Earrings pattern on BeadsMagic.com .  It was an easy to follow pattern, so I only messed up a few ti...