Blue Glitter Resin Pendant

Here I've used a heart frame purchased from Auntie's Beads.  It is quite deep and lends itself to some dimensional work.  Along with Ice Resin, I used both microbead glitter and flakey glitter in a similar blue shade, and then stuck in a brassy golden key charm.  The surface texture is bumpy, you can feel the glitter and charm in 3d.
You can see the depth of the frame more clearly here.
I wanted the resin pendant to be the main attraction here, so I strung various complimentary seed beads for the strand.  If you look closely (or click for closeup), you will see I used Miyuki 5/0 triangles in a matte bronze from Red Panda Beads.  I like to have several different shapes, sizes, textures, and colors in my designs, and when I discovered her triangle beads, I was thrilled!  I'll definitely be heading back for more of those. 

1 comment:

KIRA Earrings

  I made these earrings from the Kira Earrings pattern on BeadsMagic.com .  It was an easy to follow pattern, so I only messed up a few ti...