Black Friday Sale

Happy Thanksgiving!  The time of year for eating and shopping (but then, when isn't it?).  I have put everything in my Etsy shop on sale, at 10% off.  The items will read "Black Friday Sale" in their description with the reduced price.  Some items may not read that way, which means they fell off the "Etsy on Sale" application boat, a story with which I shall not bore you.  Nevertheless, if the items are not showing the 10% discount, I shall merely credit back the discount to the purchaser.  There is undoubtedly a less confusing way to communicate this, but I am feeling fatigued.  And, I am still adding items to my shop.  The sale will continue on to Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Sloppy Sunday, and Cyber Monday.  I made up the Sloppy Sunday name, as I'm not sure if it has a handle yet.  Keep checking the shop!  I must have added at least 20 more earrings in the past 48 hours, I have about another dozen bracelets to add, and haven't even checked out the necklace inventory updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KIRA Earrings

  I made these earrings from the Kira Earrings pattern on BeadsMagic.com .  It was an easy to follow pattern, so I only messed up a few ti...