Colors of Autumn

I find myself staring at the colors of trees lately.  Fiery reds, golden yellow, greenish bronze, such a lovely combination of colors.  West Goshen Park is a wonderful park for a walk, and there are some very nice colors there now.  I took these photos on the cloudless day after our Halloween snow.  I think the color of the sky looks like someone painted it. You should be able to see the full sized photos if you click on them.

The sun is much lower now, and I often see it peeking through the tree leaves.  This tree has a lovely shade of burgundy in it.  I have to enjoy my autumn walks now as it will soon be too cold to venture out for many activities.  Happy Fall, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

KIRA Earrings

  I made these earrings from the Kira Earrings pattern on BeadsMagic.com .  It was an easy to follow pattern, so I only messed up a few ti...