Honeysuckle Pink Pearl Necklace


In keeping with the supposed color of the year, honeysuckle pink, I found these pretty glass pearls in my stash, and paired them with shell beads and metalized plastic beads.  For some reason, the vendor was calling these pearls "cranberry", although these would make for some sickly looking cranberries.  It is a great color for a spring or summer necklace, however!  I am enjoying the metalized plastic beads also, although I'd like to learn more about them.  They look like pewter or antique silver, but have a lighter weight.  Very interesting!
The little seed beads you see are a plummy chocolate color, and yes, most things make me think of food.


4 comments:

  1. Pink pearl jewelry is very much in fashion now. It is a very popular Valentine’s Day gift also. It enhances beauty and charm and since pearls are natural gems, its luminous appeal is really adorable. It looks very subtle and attractive yet eye-catching and it compliments with most outfits. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Pearls are considered to be very special to ladies because of their purity and elegance. It has been seen pink pearl necklace go well with all the type dresses giving you a kind of the classy look. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After watching your designs like pink pearl necklace, I am looking forward to use it for valentine day.

    Freshwater Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extremely eye-catching hues of pink Pearl Necklace. Simply beautiful. I love It.

    ReplyDelete

KIRA Earrings

  I made these earrings from the Kira Earrings pattern on BeadsMagic.com .  It was an easy to follow pattern, so I only messed up a few ti...