Scarlet and White


I wanted to design something with scarlet and white, the school colors of the University of Hartford.  I will be there this weekend at Homecoming with a craft booth.  I am an alumna of the university, getting my graduate degree there back in 19(mumble mumble).  I always like a coil bracelet, since there is never any problem with a clasp.  So I have used pressed glass, lampwork, crystal, and seed beads in different variations of red and white to make these coil bracelets.  I think they turned out nicely.  Although I am not looking forward to the long drive, it should be a nice day Saturday in Connecticut, and the University has a very attractive campus in Bloomfield, just on the outskirts of Hartford proper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KIRA Earrings

  I made these earrings from the Kira Earrings pattern on BeadsMagic.com .  It was an easy to follow pattern, so I only messed up a few ti...