My New Earring Display

Are you the type of person who saves odd bits of things, imagining you will find a use for them at a later time?  A while back a received a package which had 2 large pieces of cardboard in the packing.  I was sure I might need that cardboard in the future, so I set them aside.

After struggling with trying to photograph clipon earrings on pierced earring displays, I came up with an idea. 
I took one piece of cardboard and cut a rectangle in the center.  Then I stapled the other piece of cardboard on the bottom.
I cut a slit in the bottom and used that little rectangle as a support so that it will stand up.  Now I can use this display for my photographs within the lightbox.



No comments:

Post a Comment

KIRA Earrings

  I made these earrings from the Kira Earrings pattern on BeadsMagic.com .  It was an easy to follow pattern, so I only messed up a few ti...