Red White and Blue Crocheted Bracelet

It is almost Independence Day, so here is a red white and blue design.  It looks a bit scrunchy in the above photo.
I crocheted red beading wire, which makes the design look scrunchy until it's on your wrist.  I had these beads that were blue stars with little rhinestones.  I originally thought they would be weightier, but once I purchased and opened the package, I realized they were quite lightweight, and really wouldn't work as charms.
I also had some red beading wire, for which I had no purpose either.  Therefore, I combined them all into this lacy stretch sort of bracelet.  The ends are attached to ribbon endings, and then into a button clasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KIRA Earrings

  I made these earrings from the Kira Earrings pattern on BeadsMagic.com .  It was an easy to follow pattern, so I only messed up a few ti...