Brown Purple Hair Fascinator with Flower and Feathers

A fascinator is somewhere between a barrette and a hat.  At least, that's how I describe it.  They have become more popular lately.  I have made a few and plan to make more.  I need to use some different vendors, which has been a research task.
This piece is mostly in neutrals, but it needed a bit of a "punch", so I added a blue/purple feather to the other brown tones.
Working on the fascinators brings back pleasant memories of my great aunt Leila, who owned a millinery store in Santa Cruz, California.  She might be pleased to know the netting is back in style now also!  I remember playing in her store and looking at all those colorful hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

KIRA Earrings

  I made these earrings from the Kira Earrings pattern on BeadsMagic.com .  It was an easy to follow pattern, so I only messed up a few ti...